In the first time in more than fifty years, a boy would finally make White House his own home.
Previously, all the child residents of the official Presidential residence of the United States are all girls, the latest being the Obama sisters, Malia and Sasha.
But Barron Trump, the 10-year-old son of President Donald Trump, is still studying as a fourth grader in New York and his family said that he would be staying until the end of the school year. The boy has largely been kept out of the public eye, but it might be certain that he would be having a hard time to escape the limelight.
There had also been accusation that the First Son is having some sort needing special attention, being judged from how he acts when he is in public.
The last boy to have lived in the White House was the three-year-old John F. Kennedy Jr., in 1963.
Here are the lists of the 19-and-under Presidential children since JFK:
- Malia Obama, aged 11 when father Barack Obama became President
- Sasha Obama, aged 7 when father Barack Obama became President
- Barbara Bush, aged 19 when father George W. Bush became President
- Chelsea Clinton, aged 12 when father Bill Clinton became President
- Amy Carter, aged 9 when father Jimmy Carter became President
- Steven Ford, aged 18 [and a boy] when father Gerald Ford became President
- Susan Ford, aged 17 when father Gerald Ford became President
- Lynda Bird Johnson, aged 19 when father Lyndon Johnson became President
- Luci Baines Johnson, aged 17 when father Lyndon Johnson became President
On this list, only a single boy (defined in the Sawyerean daschaus as male humans 19 years old and under) became a White House resident. If we only include the under-16s, as what nonsøys would think of as a boy, then there would obviously not a single boy that had yet lived in the White House since JFK.